Who we are:
Intellemo.in is a property of Intellemo Adtech Private Limited, an Indian Company under process of registration under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at SF-221, 2nd Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Information we collect:
1. Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
2. Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
3. Information you post (like Comments): When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
4. Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, services you intend to buy in future, services you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
5. Other information including Cookies: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We collect information in different ways:
1. We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for any service or buy services. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
2. We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
3. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information:
1. We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
2. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
3. We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
4. We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
5. We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
6. We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or services, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy services from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
7. We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails, SMS or instant message over messenger about your account or a service purchase.
8. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties:
1. We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
2. We will share information with the service contributors. We share your information with service contributors and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The service contributors and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
3. We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
4. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
5. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
6. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email to email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites and embedded content:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Saurabh Gupta
SF-221, 2nd Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy: